Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What is a Wizard Squid?

This:

Also a blog, because the internet needs another one.
I'm mainly doing this as an output because all I do right now is watch cartoons and pretend I got up before 1.  Also so I can draw pictures of an onion being badass and pretend it's legit.  

Lastly I'm pretty awesome and need to share it with the world or I'll explode with awesomeness.

I have no idea how blogs work so I don't know how to get people to read this...be funny?  Be naked?  Pretend to be a wizard?  I hope to do all that this week and more.  Like today, I pretended I was a zombie raptor, then my mom came home and told me to shower.

Should I actually say something about me?  Do people care about that?  In any case, I'm 19, a guy(sorry internet) and I live at home after dropping out of collage after a week.  So things are looking up...

No comments:

Post a Comment