Thursday, September 30, 2010

Superbug

I almost died today.
A bug tried to kill me.  I don't know what kind of bug, only that it looked like this
Not actual size though, it was at least 10 or 20 times bigger. 

So this Superbug as I have named it, was apparently scurrying around my room all night, but when I decided to get up this morning(okay...afternoon) it saw fit to attack as I checked my emails.
It dropped down from the ceiling, landed on MY HEAD and bounced onto the computer.  Of course, i shut the thing fast before it could escape.  Then I didn't open my laptop for the rest of the day until my mom came home and could confirm that the bug was dead.  After which I scrubbed my laptop until I was sure it was clean.
So i didn't have my computer all day, it was very boring and quite terrifying.  I'm not sure what was scarier, the bug or lack of internet.

In other news, things are pretty much the same as yesterday.  I realize the site looks kinda shitty, but I have no idea how to code or how the internet really works, I'm much better at trying to be a warewolf
So until I find someone to make me a website, it will look like this.  Probably for a while because I hate going outside, the sun is BRIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh. A lot. Lol, totally been there, with scary bugs and all cuz I used to live in the woods.

    ReplyDelete